Oct 4, 2008

results.

my body and mind are completely worm out. But I am so pleased to announce that Seniors/Freshys dominated in the powder puff game. I came out with some battle scars and bruises, but also with sweet victory. I cannot stop thinking about how many things I need to do this weekend. I have to complete a take home test,and study for another crazy science class among a handful of small, tedious tasks. So, to solve all my procrastinating problems, I am going salsa dancing tonight.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear friend ROSE------------------------>
i love you very much and am so thankful for your friendship.

Let me end with just saying that I am so excited about Grace tomorrow. I had to miss last Sunday, and am totally pumped for bible study and the worship service. The Lord has blessed me with a wonderful church home here in the beautiful mountains.

goodnight.

No comments: