Oct 7, 2008

freedom

its amazing how a free afternoon can change your mood. Work was canceled for this evening and I have nothing planned from now until tomorrow morning. I feel like a weight is lifted from my shoulders and I have no pressure from deadlines or schedules. I am going to spend the afternoon reading my new book , The Shack, which is absolutely amazing so far. I guess I should also spend a little time working on some homework and studying. It is such a fall day today. The leaves are starting to change colors and the air is brisk. When I woke up this morning to go to class, there was a little drizzle but by lunch time the sun was shinning and the colors of the trees from the surrounding mountains looked amazing. I love this time of year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this time of year as well. Autumn brings a kind of peace upon my countenance like no other season. I'm glad you enjoy it too.