Apr 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!


HAPPY EASTER!

For some reason I am not a big fan of the bunny and eggs and baskets side of Easter...
who knows why...my friends pick on me and say that I must have been traumatized as a child to not like the Easter bunny...Sorry I just don't! haha.

BUT! I do love a great Easter Funny :)
So funny! Love it!


BUT I REALLY LOVE THIS HOLIDAY BECAUSE:



I hope everyone has an Easter filled with love from family and friends and unending love from our Father in Heaven!

lots of love,
XOXO,


7 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Have a Happy Easter!!!

The "my butt hurts! What?" Never fails to make me laugh!

jlc said...

Hahah!


Happy Easter hun! Hope you have a great day! =]

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

great post! happpy easter.

Jane said...

Have a fantastic Easter!

Anonymous said...

those are too funny!! love it!! i can only take soo much of it too!

Robyn said...

Love your blog today. Happy Resurrection Sunday! I hate the bunnies and eggs too but just because it takes away from the true meaning of the day.

theluckiestmrs said...

I especially love the picture of the "hatched easter eggs!" hahaha!!!