Mar 4, 2009

Updates and finds

Happy Wednesday! 2 more days until the weekend!

So I have been such a terrible blogger and did not tell you about my wonderful weekend!
This past Saturday I made a trip home. Mr. H and I along with 7 helpers tackled our house.

We spent ALL day Priming and painting...and I am sooo happy to say that we got the ENTIRE house primed and the front bedroom painted!


Here are some before and after pics:

(dining room & living Room)
BEFORE

AFTER

(front Bedroom)
BEFORE

AFTER
(all the trim will be painted white)


I cant wait to get back home to start back working.
I will keep everyone updated with Before/after pics...also I will need decorating Ideas!

__________________________________________________________

I found something so adorable on Laurie's Lagniappe

They are cute Monogrammed Stamps!
I think I am going to purchase 2!
One with Mr. H and my new addy and one with just our new Monogram!

I cant wait to use these on our Wedding invitations and Thank you notes!


GUESS WHAT?!?
Weather man told me this morning that tomorrow is supposed to be 60 degrees and this weekend in the 70s!!!! YAY!

Have a great Wednesday!
XOXO




3 comments:

One Bite At A Time said...

Keep the photos coming! I love seeing how people refab older homes!

Anonymous said...

you go girlie! It is always feels better when you put that primer on!! Keep the pics rolling!

Robyn said...

I love home renovation projects! Soooo fun :) Looks amazingly different.