Nov 30, 2009

monday morning madness

Happy Monday and Last day of November!


This morning started out like any other day, resistant to getting out of bed and my hair looking like Mr. H gave me a head nuggy during the night.

I did get up, threw on a sweat shirt and headed to the kitchen to fix us our morning oatmeal.
Oatmeal fixing went well and we proceeded to the living room to watch the Early Show like we always do.

While in motion of sitting down on the couch, my arm somehow hit the spoon in the bowl. The spoon flipped up in the air sending HOT oatmeal all over my sweatshirt, floor, coffee table and leg!
Screaming I raked all the oatmeal off my leg into the floor and ran to the bathroom. Mr. H ran after me and got a wet washcloth to help clean me up.

total chaos.

Well the house is cleaned up but my poor thigh has burn blisters from the stupid oatmeal!
I think we may turn to another,safer, breakfast food for awhile. at least until my clumsiness wears off.


I have jewelry shows everyday this week so today is all about making jewelry!
I am also making bath towel wraps...so I will me a busy bee today.




Until next time,
XOXO

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry about your burning blisters! Safer breakfast foods for you, haha. Glad to hear your jewelry business is taking off. That's so awesome. Not sure yet if I'll be able to make it for your Christmas show/party--if not, I hope it goes well! Love.

Leah said...

My goodness! I'm sorry you burned your leg. That totally sounds like something I would do! Have fun at all the jewelry shows!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Good luck with the jewelry. Sorry about the burn!