Oct 22, 2009

making progress

I have a job interview today!
I am so excited to be so close to having a job. so if you seen this before 2pm today, say a little prayer for me!


Saturday is my birthday....and....hubs birthday too!

Happy Birthday to US

Plans are up in the air. I originally wanted to go to the NC state fair and see Blake Shelton in concert, but that its a 3 hr drive. SOO...who knows!?!

I admitted my selfishness in last post about secretly not wanting to plan something for hubs in hopes that he will plan something for me...*shame shame* BUT i do want to do something.

We are going out for sushi for lunch on Friday.
Surprise him Friday at work with cupcakes?

Saturday (birthday) we are going to carve pumpkins, see family, and go out to dinner together.

I am excited about our birthday weekend. I love my hubby and love sharing celebrating our birthday together!


p.s. i'm loving this beautiful weather!

xoxo,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww happy birthday to you guys!!!!!

Everyday Adventures said...

Good luck today:) and Happy Early Birthday!

Freck said...

Aww, good luck with your interview!

Happy birthday this weekend. Pumpkin carving sounds fun! Bring him cupcakes :) that'd be so sweet!!

Leah said...

Good luck on the job interview!

And have a very happy birthday weekend!

Unknown said...

Praying for you. Have a fabulous birthday!

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Hope the interview goes well! Good luck!!! AND have a great birthday weekend!

nicole mountz said...

i hope your interview went well! go to the state fair! you cant miss it:) you'll gain 10 lbs like me but trust me it's worth it :) and happy birthday to you guys!!