Dec 3, 2008

typical

I was half awake this morning picking out my clothes before I started my morning routine. I picked out a cute sweater dress to wear and discovered discovered all the wrinkles it had from the trip home. I laid it out on my bed and went to fetch my beloved Downy Wrinkly Release spray. Right away I noticed that the bottle was more like Squirting than spraying. "weird" I thought to myself. I kept on spraying naturally. There was a strange odor that woke me out of my half awaken state. Puzzled I looked at the front of the bottle, CLOROX bleach spray!!!! I was spraying my sweater dress with BLEACH instead of de-wrinkling it! Typical Hannah moment. Not to worry, my adrenaline kicked in and I was able to wash all the bleach off before it had time to react with my plum color dress. I am so happy I won that battle!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness...this could have been disasterous...it sounds like something I would do.....

So good to see you last night...fun times!! :)

Heather Grindstaff said...

hahahah wish I could have witnessed this!

katie lake said...

Oh no...I would have died! Good thing you were quick enough to get it washed out before the bleach set in!

hHf said...

yeah no kidding! It was a close one