Jul 18, 2009

so close to here comes the bride

woah!
2 weeks away.
9 months sure did fly by!


We are almost completely ready for this shin dig. exciting!

I had my bridal portraits this past Sunday and I cannot wait to get this pictures back!!

I had the ultimate honor of having a extremely talented lady, also my dear friend, do my bridal portraits. It was a blast. I was able to relax, be myself and have a great time.
Check her out @ http://www.ceruleanphotography.info/

I'll just say that there was a chair involved, me up on a hay bail at one point, and in the middle of the woods at another.

Goals for today:
Purchases:
Luminaries
Tea Lights
Cookie Jars
Extra Vases
White Chinese Lanterns (maybe)
Ferns
White CD Sleeves(using them as envelopes for the cookie bar)

Wish us luck!


XOXO,

2 comments:

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Only 14 days and you'll be a Mrs!

Unknown said...

Love you! Can't wait for you to see the photos either. :)