Jul 4, 2009

Happy 4th!


Its Official.
I am a terrible blogger.

sorry.


So many things have happened!

We had a blast in Florida!!
Sandy Toes, Sunburns and nights out were the theme for the week.
my future sister-in-law and me.


We are a month away from the wedding and there is so much to do still.

*Ceremony programs
*Bridal Portraits
*Order Favors
and a few other odds and ends



I am so excited about tomorrow ( well today its 1 in the morning) lol

4th of July!Our tradition is always to go out on the lake and stay out until it is dark to watch the fireworks.
I love to go out on the boat and share the freedom of our country a ton of rednecks. haha.

What are your 4th traditions?

Happy Celebrating :)

XOXO,


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun today, Hannah. Sorry we keep playing phone tag. I think next Sunday sounds the best for your Bridal Portraits. Just let me know if that works for you. Miss and love you!
Caitlin

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

happy 4th!!!i love your blog, i'm glad you posted again.

Crazy Shenanigans-JMO said...

Glad you had a great time in FL!
Wow! only a month away, how exciting! Have a great 4th of July!

Amber said...

Hope you had a fabulous 4th!